Friday, November 13, 2009

Passages North Acceptance


Yesterday, I received a phone call from Passages North to let me know that they wanted to take my short story Oh Tree.

Passages North is an annual literary journal that has been publishing for thirty years. They sponsor the Waasmode Short Fiction Prize, the Elinor Benedict Poetry Prize and the Thomas J. Hruska Memorial Nonfiction Prize.

Essays published in Passages North have appeared in the anthology, Best American Essays, on numerous occasions.

It's a wonderful journal and I'm honored that my story was chosen for the next issue.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Yvette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, Yvette! Keep the fine writing coming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I'm glad to see your work oozing into all parts of the literary world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kevin. The more I can ooze, the happier I'll be.

    ReplyDelete